We my husband and I have requested a loan from White Lenders Services of $6.000.000.

After sending the application form we got an e-mail that our loan was approved.

They then required us to pay a non collateral fee of £216.

Which we have send to them.

Before that we have asked them what fees are going with the loan and they told us that we need to pay only the transfer fees.

So after sending the non collateral fee. They let us know that we need to pay £10,000 transfer fees and £65 bank commission.Then they told us that we need to contact the Fibi bank for the payment info and another fee suddenly shows up the VAT fee. See email of this information below.

From: Gabriel White ;

To: Cheryl Zwennicker ;

Subject: Re: Successful Loan Registration

Sent: Thu, Jul 31, 2014 10:42:57 PM

Dear Cheryl Zwennicker,

You've the bank details below. Do well to make a contact across and pay the fee to them. Like I said you've to pay your Loan transfer fee and also bank commission/VAT with the details

Bank Name: FIBI BANK (UK) PLC

Address: 24 Creechurch Lane, London, EC3A 5JX, United Kingdom

E-mail: customerscaredept@fibibk.co.uk

Tel: (+44) 743 816 3713

Chief Account Officer: Mr Kieran Holland

Please note that payment to the bank is for Loan transfer and bank commission/VAT

TRANSFER FEE: £10,000.00

BANK COMMISSION: £65.00

VAT:£5,000.00[as ordered by bank]

That's all you need to pay and transfer of your loan is fully assured. Please if you seek any clarity, do make sure you let us know before contacting the bank as they will not entertain any arguments, pranks or misappropriation of agreements. Thanks, warmest regards. Your comfort is our priority

Philip Gates

Accountant General

Fibi bank contacted us and let us know that we need to open a temporary offshore account to transfer the funds to our account here in our country.

We did open the account with the info Fibi bank had send us. And the $6,000,000 was shown in the account as a transaction of White Lenders. So it looked real to us.

Before we could transfer the funds to our account we need to get a M.C.C code from the bank which would be issued by FCA after the VAT fees were confirmed.

Now after discussed this issue over and over again and assured us for several times that if we had paid the £15,000 our loan would reach us within 3 business days. We agreed to pay the fees.

We had send the fees via wire transfer to a Barclays Bank account. And send them the receipt. Then they have let us know that if the transfer was confirmed they will let us know. When they got the payment fibi bank had let us know that the amount was £485 short. We have send this also to them the same day they have let us know.

The next day they informed us that they have received the payment and that inland revenue has put a hold on the loan amount cause we need to pay the direct income tax . We were totally shocked, cause they haven't informed us about this fee. I have asked them how much the fees are and they told me that I will get a letter from Inland revenue the next Tuesday. They have send me the letter of Inland revenue in which was mentioned that we need to pay $42000 for D.I.T. we felt soooo discouraged after this. And already known this is a scam. But White Lenders still let us know how authentic they are, while they haven't let us know before about these fees and mislead us to pay the £15,000.

I have let them know that we don't want to pay these fees cause we were not aware of them and they just encourage us to pay them to get our loan asap. So I have let them know that we like to meet a loan officer or just visit their office in Michigan.

They have all kinds off excuses why we could not visit them cause they are too busy to meet with clients. Then we told them to reduce the loan to the costs we have already paid and they also refused.

We have asked them to refund our money but they have told us that the money was already utilized for the loan by the bank and the FCA. Which is impossible, cause the loan wasn't transferred to us yet so it should be refundable. Now after sending several emails regarding our refund they are not responding anymore.

These people are evil liars, fraudsters, scammers and thieves who are stealing hard working people's money.

Beware of them. WHITE LENDERS SERVICES whitelenders@gmail.com / Gabriel White Loan

Reason of review: They are misleading and a fraud.

Had an Experience with Gabriel White Lenders Services?

Comments

Hazel Park, Michigan, United States #977352

hi cheryl i am Nick and a veteran in Michigan.it's like God wanted me to look this firm up on the web results, they were about ripping off my cuz in Austin and he contacted me to check on this firm but although the name sounded uncommon but their page looked so real, surprisingly i visited the address and no such firm exist there. So disheartening and bad when i saw your post coz i wondered what these bastards had made your family go through, you see i can help you and you might just be able to trace their *** down, if you wish then you can email me lthamiltonnicholas@aol.com

to Nick #977565

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the comment.

I am so glad that you have read my post.

I believe that God Almighty will make them pay for this one day.

Thx,

Cheryl

I feel you should be arrested Ms. Cheryl

to H***an Paramaribo, Paramaribo, Suriname #893406

Oh yes Hassan,

Why?

Cause I am telling the truth?

This is an absurd comment.I have did nothing wrong and have all the right to handle cause I have send money to them and if I don't get what I am paying for I must get my money back.

The fact that they have assured us several times that after we pay the transfer and VAT my loan should be reaching us shortly and it didn't cause we need to pay a much bigger amount to get it we have all the right to cancel the loan and get our money back, cause we haven't signed any agreement with them.

I have contacted the FCA and they have confirmed to me that they don't have White Lenders Services as a registered firm also not aware of their acts and they have nothing to do with the VAT fees I have send to WLS. The FCA let me know that this has a character of a scam and informed me how I should handle this situation. I have contacted Inland revenue also regarding the letter they have send me in which they have mentioned the D.I.T. fees and they have let me know immediately that this is a scam.I have called the Fibi bank plc Uk ( Tungsten Bank) And they told me this is a fraud So tell me who should be arrested?

If they are legit they would have given me my money back and not stealing it from me. They are the thieves and I should be arrested?

You made me laugh.You are one of them too for sure.

Paramaribo, Paramaribo, Suriname #892916

Fake comment.

They are not responding to my emails.

How could they be a legit company when I asked for my money back and they are not responding now for days? How patient should I be?

They have ripped me off with €18780 and £485 plus £216.

If they are legit I want every cent I have paid to them back. Then I will believe they are real.

As long as they are not responding to my emails they are a scam to me.

The only communications they are responding at is when It is about paying the fees. Now we have definitely made up our minds to get our money back and they are not responding anymore. I have tried to contact Mr. Terry Woods who claimed to be a loan officer of White Lenders services and he had never ever responded to my messages and even blocked me from his fb.

If he was a real loan officer he should have talked to me and not just reject me. All of the people I have once communicated with about WLS have blocked me after I had a communication with them. Mark Lawrence, Andy Laura, Rashad Khaled and Mr. Terry Woods who never responded.

So what sign is that?

So mr. Daryl2, I don't believe you got your loan.

I just think you are 1 of them and tried to clean up their name to go on and scam more people.

#892000

With all due respect, this accusations are invalid.I got a loan from this same company.

I guess she wasn't patient enough before she published this.

I paid all required sums and was given my loan.Wrong accusations.